Are you planning a visit to Washington, D.C.? Whether you're coming on a short business trip, or an extended family vacation, my office can help you make arrangements for some of the more popular Federal attractions in our Nation's Capital.
These tours are an excellent way to see all that the nation's capital has to offer and all of these tours are of no charge to you. All tickets are provided to my constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances.
Tour hours and ticket availabilities vary throughout the year, so please contact my office at least 3-6 weeks prior to your trip.
- The White House will typically offer public tours from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM ET on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, excluding Federal holidays or unless otherwise noted. These tours are operating on a limited basis and are first come, first serve. Please contact our office to schedule these tours.
- The Capitol Building is accepting tours Monday through Friday from 10:10 AM to 3:00 PM ET on a limited basis. These tours are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact my office to schedule these tours.
- The Library of Congress requires a timed entry pass. Passes are released 30 days in advance and provide visitors with a fifteen-minute increments. Each visitor may claim upwards of ten passes. The Thomas Jefferson Building is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 am- 5 pm, with hours on Thursday to 8:30 pm.
- The Museum of African American History is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm (except for December 25th). Tickets can be claimed up to 30 days in advance and are released at 8:00 am each morning. Same-day tickets are also available and made accessible each morning at 8:15 am.
- The Kennedy Center is open Monday-Sunday from 10:00 am to Midnight. The Box Office is open Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Sundays from 12:00 pm- 9:00 pm. Ticket information is accessible at http://www.kennedy-center.org/wno/home/season-and-tickets/ or by calling (202) 467-4600. Victura Park at the River Pavilion is open Wednesday- Sunday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- The National Zoo is open daily from 8:00 am- 4:00 pm. Passes are available 30 days in advance, with additional passes released one week and one day in advance. Same-day passes can be claimed depending on availability. Each visitor can claim 6 passes per reservation and may enter the property between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Parking passes are $30 per car. It’s advised to purchase passes before your visit, but same-day passes are available as space permits and can be purchased on Etix starting at 7:00 am.
- The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. is temporarily closed through fall 2022.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing is temporarily closed for public tours.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Supreme Court is temporarily closed for public tours.
- As of June 16th, the Pentagon will now offer scheduled tours on a limited basis. Tours must be requested at least two weeks in advance and occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. Each time can accommodate twenty guests and is scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each prospective visitor must be a U.S. citizen and acquire clearance from the Pentagon Forces Protection Agency.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the FBI Experience is temporarily closed for public tours.
Please provide us with the following information to request a tour:
Required fields are followed by *.