Use this form to contact me about pending legislation or current legislative issues only.

Do you need help? If you have a concern that requires immediate attention, do not fill out this form and instead call my district office at (414) 297-1140. Please call my district office at (414) 297-1140 if you think you may have a casework concern.

What do caseworkers do? Caseworkers assist individuals, organizations and/or agencies with issues or concerns involving Federal agencies, departments or government. For example, a denied claim for Social Security/Medicare or veteran’s benefits can be monitored to help make sure policies, procedures and guidelines enacted through public law are followed. Caseworkers do everything in their power to help ensure positive outcomes for constituents.

If you need help with a federal agency (casework) please click here.

PLEASE NOTE: My office does not process meeting requests through this form. If you are writing to request a meeting with me, please fill out the meeting request form here:

Zip: +4:

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.